Chommie… you asked, and I listened. 💛
After seeing your comments, messages, and all the love on my baking content, especially the scones, I knew it was time.
So many of you have said the same thing:
“Why are my scones flat?”
“Why is my texture wrong?”
“Why does baking feel so intimidating?”
And honestly? I get it.
Baking can feel overwhelming when no one teaches you the real foundations, the ingredient knowledge, the mixing methods, and the simple techniques that truly make a difference.
That’s exactly why I created this Beginner Baking Masterclass.
This class is designed for everyday people who want to improve their baking skills, gain confidence in the kitchen, and finally create soft, fluffy bakes that truly taste like home.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to make soft, fluffy scones every time
- Proper mixing techniques (goodbye overmixing 👀)
- Ingredient understanding and what works, what doesn’t, and why
- Practical baking tips for better results
- Beginner-friendly methods you can confidently repeat at home
- Free exclusive e-book for paid attendees
💸 Pricing:
• Group Session: $4.99 Approximately R85.00 (Depends on exchange rate)
• One-on-One Session: $20.00 Approximately R340 (Depends on exchange rate)⚠️ Limited spots available and prices will change effective from 10th May 2026, chommie!
Secure your seat today and come bake, learn, and serve nostalgia on a plate.🔗 Book now via the Payment gateway

Comments
Post a Comment